Copyright, Trademarks and Licence
Domain: clarendonglobal.com and name CLARENDONGLOBAL are wholly owned by CLARENDON VENTURES LIMITED.
CLARENDONGLOBAL is a business name of CLARENDON VENTURES LIMITED
All content on this site is © CLARENDON VENTURES LIMITED All rights are reserved. Unless otherwise indicated on the Website, the Content on the Website is owned by or licensed to CLARENDON VENTURES LIMITED and is subject to copyright. In consideration of CLARENDON VENTURES LIMITED allowing you to access and use the Website you grant to CLARENDON VENTURES LIMITED a non-exclusive, payment-free, perpetual, irrevocable license to reproduce, modify, delete, adapt, translate, combine and publish any Content you post, upload or otherwise transmit via Communications Services (User Material) and to sub-license the same for such purposes as CLARENDON VENTURES LIMITED determines from time to time. Where you have any moral rights in User Material you agree to waive any rights in the same and will not otherwise enforce your moral rights in any User Material.
We’re happy to provide you with access to this website and related services (Website) provided you agree to the following. By accessing or using the Website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use as amended from time to time (Terms).
Personal and Non-Commercial Use Only
Use of the Website is for your personal, educational and non-commercial use only. Except for cached content, You must not without Our approval:
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or license any content displayed on this Website (“Content”)
- use or attempt to use any Content to create any web site or publication
- mirror or frame any part of the Website
- use any automated process of any sort to query, access or copy any Content or generate or compile any document or database based on the Content
- transfer or sell any Content, functionality or services offered on the Website
You are Responsible for the use of the Website
Be aware, the Content and services made available on the Website are provided as general information only. The Website, Content and related services
(a) are not professional, expert or other advice and are not a substitute for such advice;
(b) may not be appropriate, correct or sufficient for your circumstances;
(c) should not be relied on as the only reason you do or don’t do anything, and
(d) may not be continually accessible or free from errors or viruses.
Services Provided by CLARENDON GLOBAL
If CLARENDON GLOBAL offers services to you, these are subject to additional terms and conditions. If any inconsistency exists between these Terms and the additional terms and conditions, the additional terms will prevail.
Goods and Services Provided By Third Parties
If goods and services are advertised or offered for sale on or through the Website by third parties, CLARENDON VENTURES :
- does not act as any persons agent or broker; arrange any contract between you and any person or; provide any warranty in relation to any persons goods or services
- will not be responsible for the terms of any transaction between you and any person; any goods or services purchased by you from any person or; resolving any dispute between you and any person
- will not be liable for any goods or services supplied by a third party
CLARENDON GLOBAL Responsibility to You is Limited
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all implied terms and warranties whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the Website and the subject matter of these terms and conditions. Other than as set out above and to the extent permitted by law (including without limitation the UK Consumer Law), CLARENDON GLOBAL will not be liable to you for:
- claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms, your access and use of the Website, any Content, Communication Services, the products and services advertised or accessible from this Website and all other related services whether arising in contract, tort ( including negligence), indemnity, strict liability, breach of warranty or statute; or
- loss of use, production, profit, revenue, business, data, contract or anticipated savings or for delay or for any financing costs or increase in operating costs or any economic loss for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (Consequential Loss)
CLARENDON GLOBAL may provide you with the ability to communicate opinions, recommendations and other User Material with the Website, Third Parties, advertisers and other users of the Website through agreements, online forms, electronic requests and inquiries, interactive reviews and ratings, bulletin boards blogs, competition entries, online forums and other forms of electronic messaging (Communications Services). You acknowledge that Communications Services may be public and not private communications. Further, you acknowledge that User Material and Communication Services should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CLARENDON GLOBAL. Use of the Communications Services is provided on the condition that you do not do any of the following:
- impersonate any person
- communicate any User Material which is knowingly incorrect, misleading or deceptive or you do not have the right to use
- communicate any User Material that is or may be defamatory, infringing, obscene, explicit, indecent, unlawful or that generally should not be read or seen by children
- use the Communications Services for any unlawful purpose
- upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any User Material
- advertise or offer to sell in any User Material any goods or services without Our written agreement
- use any User Material communicated by another user of the Communications Services that you know, or reasonably should know, is unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions
CLARENDON GLOBAL may, but has no obligation to do so, review the use of the Communications Services by you and delete, edit, refuse to post or remove in whole or part any User Material.
Be aware you may be liable to CLARENDON GLOBAL, Third Parties and other users for use of the Communication Services.
What Law Governs these Terms
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the United Kingdom.
CLARENDON GLOBAL May Change These Terms and Conditions
CLARENDON GLOBAL may, in its absolute discretion modify or amend these Terms and such modifications will be binding upon you once displayed on this Website. You should regularly check these Terms on the Website for changes. CLARENDON GLOBAL may cease to provide you with access to the Website or any of its services without notice. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, the invalidity shall not affect the valid terms which will remain in full force and effect. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.